Grand Traverse County Parks and Recreation Department have facilities available for almost every event or activity.

Online reservation request forms are available for each park clicking by the facility page in the list to the left.

Please note the form is a request for reservation information and does not reserve a specific facility.

You may also contact the Civic Center Office by phone, 231-922-4818.