2016 Food Service Fee Schedule
|Type I Bar||$300|
|Type II Cafeteria||$450|
|Type III Fast Food||$450|
|Type IV Table Service w/ Full Kitchen Facilities|
|Bar with Limited Food Prep||$450|
|Commissary - Full Kitchen||$450|
|Commissary - Storage Only||$180|
|Mobile Unit - Packaged Food||$180|
|Mobile Unit - Food Preparation||$450|
|Satellite Meal Site||$180|
|Seasonal Food Service (less than 9 months of operation)||$350|
|Limited Food Service||$350|
|Vending - Per Locations||$40|
|Late Fee - Per Month, Charged on the 1st of each month||$50|
|Temporary - Potentially Hazardous||$120|
|Temporary - Non Potentially Hazardous||$80|
|Temporary Late Fee (less than 5 business day notice)||$50|
|STFU Inspection Late Fee (less than 4 business day notice)||$50|
|Plan Review (Full)||$600|
|Plan Review (Partial or STFU)||$225|
|Plan Review (Schools)||$355|
- ** STFU stands for Special Transitory Food Unit. These fees are set by the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development. In addition to the license fee, two (2) paid inspections must be requested and paid for by the license holder prior to licensing the next year. The license fee includes all state fees.
- Multiple Service Site Establishments - Establishments with more than one food or drink service area will have their fee computed using the largest appropriate base fee, plus $300 for each additional service area.
- Satellite Meal Site - no food preparation. Food served is prepared at a licensed food service facility.
- Non-profit - All Governmental or 501C-3 organizations can request in writing a credit of $25 on any of the above fees except STFU license, which is shown above.
- Second Follow-up Inspections on uncorrected critical violations will be billed at $50 each occurrence